Reviews before certificate exams
5 Stars hotels accommodation
5 Stars training rooms
We deliver 5 stars IT training
Learn and Tour
87% RHCE certificate success rate
93% Satisfaction rate
More than 700 trainee
More than 80 course around the world
For more than 10 years
Open Your Virtual Datacenter
oVirt is a virtualization management application. That means that you can use the oVirt management interface ( the oVirt engine) to manage hardware nodes, storage and network resources, and to deploy and monitor virtual machines running in your data center.
If you are familiar with VMware products, it is conceptually similar to vSphere. oVirt serves as the bedrock for Red Hat’s Enterprise Virtualization product, and is the “upstream” project where new features are developed in advance of their inclusion in that supported product offering.
- Manage multiple virtual machines .
- Sophisticated user interface allows management of all aspects of your datacenter .
- Choice of means of allocation of VMs to hosts: manual, “optimised”, pinned .
- Live migration of VMs from one hypervisor to another .
- Add new hypervisor nodes easily and centrally .
- Monitor resource usage on VMs .
- Manage quotas for use of resources (storage, compute, network) .
- Self-service console for simple and advanced use cases .
- Built on KVM hypervisor .
- Open source, you are welcome to participate in the design and development of project .